This privacy statement provides notice of our information collection practices and of the ways in which your information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information.
Web Cube typically receives specific data about its website visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request information, purchase or enroll for services, provide resume information for employment opportunities, or send us email. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you submit your resume or request certain types of information. When you provide personally-identifiable information to Web Cube through one of our websites, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. In most cases, you will be given the opportunity to select whether you do, or do not, want Web Cube to use this information for additional purposes. You may also request that Web Cube not use your information by sending an email to email@example.com, however, Web Cube reserves the right, in its discretion, to send you bulletins and other important information about your Web Cube services. Absent any instructions from you, Web Cube may use information you provide to inform you about additional services and products offered by the Web Cube family, authorized agents, and other goods and services providers with whom Web Cube has relationships and whose offerings might be of interest to you. Web Cube will not, however, sell or trade your personally-identifiable information unless we are authorized or legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to the visitor or others. On the Web Cube site where you voluntarily offer any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, Web Cube will treat that portion of the information as non-confidential and non-proprietary and, except as otherwise expressed in this privacy statement, Web Cube assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure.
Non Personally-Identifiable (Generic) Information
In general, Web Cube gathers some generic information automatically. Generic information does NOT reveal the identity of the visitor. It usually includes information about the Internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors, and the Web Cube sites visited. Web Cube gathers this information for the limited purpose of determining customer service and website needs. We accomplish this by using certain technologies, including “cookies” (a technology that can be used to provide the visitor with tailored information about Web Cube services). Web Cube does not combine information collected in this way with any personally-identifiable information. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you can refuse it.
Bulletin Boards and Third-Party Sites
Information that you disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board or website Web Cube may host is available to anyone else who visits that space. Web Cube cannot safeguard any information you disclose in these locations. Additionally, Web Cube websites contain links to sites that belong to third parties unrelated to Web Cube. Web Cube cannot protect any information you may disclose in these sites and recommends that you
Exceptions and Limitations
- Cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to Web Cube) or purported unlawful activities of any user of the Service, and
- Takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, Web Cube may be required to disclose personally identifiable information.
- to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request;
- if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Web Cube; or
- to protect the rights or property of Web Cube or others.
- concentrates its business in communication products or services;
- agrees to be Web Cube’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of information collected and maintained by Web Cube; and
- agrees to the obligations of this policy statement
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Know what personal data is being collected about them.
- Know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Say no to the sale of personal data.
- Access their personal data.
- Request a business delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
What Web Cube Does to Provide You With Control Over Your Data?
In instances where we store your personal information, we tag that data as containing sensitive data using our Data Privacy app. This allows us to easily retrieve, and in case you desire, remove the data from our servers.
Our Data Privacy app provides a Data Access Request form, which allows you to submit a request in order to retrieve all data associate to your specific email address. You can also send a request to delete all data from Web Cube.
For more information on how Web Cube handles your data and instructions on how to submit a data access or deletion request, click here.
Start Growing Your Digital Brand
Get all the tools, services, and capabilities you need to run and expand your business.